Swap is a financing fee that is credited to or debited from an account for maintaining open positions overnight.
The swap rates indicated below are updated once daily. The most up-to-date swap rates are always available within the Auxiliary System platform. To check swap rates open your Auxiliary System platform, right-click within the market watch panel, select "Symbols", click the desired currency pair and then click Properties.
Please note that the swap rates shown below are in points. In order to calculate the swap rate you will need to multiply the lot size by the point value.
- If your deposit currency is not USD, swaps will be converted to your deposit currency using the exchange rate at the time of the application of swaps.
- Some pairs have a triple charge on Wednesdays, others on Thursdays or Fridays. Please check the Auxiliary System platform for more details.
- Please note that the above values are in points.
- Apart from TRY pairs, MXN pairs, ZAR pairs, CFDs on Shares and Cryptos, a client can keep their positions open in their Swap-Free accounts for a maximum time of 1 week without swaps. After this time period, normal swaps may apply. Mega Trade Station does not offer Swap-Free trading on Turkish Lira currency pairs, on Cryptocurrencies, MXN pairs, ZAR pairs, and CFDs on shares. Positions left open overnight on these instruments will incur normal credit/debit swaps as non-Swap-Free accounts. The company reserves the right to terminate the Swap-Free offer at its own discretion in case there are suspicions of taking advantage of the Swap-Free offering.
- USOIL.sp and UKOIL.sp and NGAS are charged a daily storage fee under swaps.
- Swaps on this page are indicative. Swaps may differ at the end of the day. Please check your Auxiliary System account / Market Watch in order to find the exact swaps that will be charged/credited before the end of day.